We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Helping you read with your child
Reading with your child is one of the most important things you can do to develop your child's ability to read, write and build skills for starting school. Let's Read supports you in reading aloud with your child. It helps you and your child develop a love of books, share rhymes, stories and songs, and spend special time together.
Resources on the Let's Read website include reading tips sheets and book suggestion sheets for children aged 0-5 years.
Raising Children is proudly affiliated with Let's Read. To find out more about reading with your child and developing literacy, see our articles below.
Find out more on the Let's Read website
- Reading with toddlers
- Developing literacy
- What's in a smile?
- Language development: 3-12 months
- Talking with babies and toddlers: why it's important
- Toddler creative learning and development: ideas and activities
- Language development: 1-2 years
- Bonding with newborns and babies: in pictures
- Learning in the baby to preschool years
- Toddlers talking and learning to communicate
- Toddler creative learning and development: what to expect
- Imagining, creating and play: toddlers