We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
How do you decorate your table at Christmas? Would you like to dress your table with some cute cutlery covers in the shape of Santa Claus? we have a fascinating Christmas craft: We teach you how to make Santa Claus cutlery covers.
If you want to surprise your guests with a different table, we suggest you make this craft, with the image of Santa Claus or with the image of your favorite Christmas character. Customize it to your liking!
- White cardstock
- Flesh-colored, white, red and black felt
- Pair of scissors
- Black marker
- Glue gun
1. Do you already have it? Good! First draw the figure of Santa Claus. Just the head with the hat and the beard! Do it on paper and then on white card stock.
2. Use this template to trace her figure onto the flesh colored felt.
3. With a little white felt, cut out the eyes. Are two big white circles and then, with black felt, you make two small circles, with the bottom part flat. It will be the pupils.
4. Nine for your white felt. You need it to make the beard. Calculate that it covers the lower part of the face.
5. Then with red felt you make the hat. Except for the line under the hat, which you will make with a strip of white felt. Always use your pattern. Do you have all the pieces? It is time to glue them to see how they look.
6. Let's go with the strip that will hold the cutlery. Put your cutlery on the Santa Claus and now measure a white strip that goes from one side to the other along his beard, horizontally. But we will not make the rectangular strip. It will be in the shape of a funny mustache.
7. If you want to finish the details, cut out a little red felt mouth and a flesh-colored circle to serve as a nose. Glue a button on each side of the mustache and a large button and ball-like ball from the hat.
Clever! You already have your particular napkin covers cutlery from Santa Claus for Christmas… Oh Oh Oh Oh!