We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pasta and spinach are a good combination in this omelette. The frittata is a specialty of Italian cuisine very similar to the omelet or omelette that we all know. What's more, it is usually prepared in the same way.
Guiainfantil.com He suggests you make this spaghetti omelette with spinach, an ideal dish for children. Also, it is a good option for them to eat leafy vegetables. You can make it for both lunch and dinner for the children. You will tell us.
- 300 grams of spaghetti
- 200 gr. fresh or frozen spinach
- 6 eggs
- 60 gr. grated cheese
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Tips: Instead of the spinach, you can use basil leaves as well.
1. Put a pot with lots of water and salt to boil. When the water starts to boil, add the pasta and let it cook until cooked.
2. Remove the pasta from the water, put it under cold water and drain it. Reserve it.
3. In a frying pan, with a little water, cook the spinach leaves. Drain and reserve.
4. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a little salt.
5. Add the spaghetti and spinach to the eggs and add the grated cheese and black pepper. Mix everything very well.
6. In a frying pan, add the oil to heat. Next, add the previous mixture and let the frittata or tortilla set and make both on one side and the other. Enjoy your meal!!
You can read more articles similar to Omelette or spaghetti frittata with spinach. Recipe for kids, in the Eggs category on site.