We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you are looking for an original gift that is a nice souvenir to give to your children's teacher, we propose a great idea: create a personalized pot with photos of the students.
A homemade craft with which you can create a gift that is not worth a lot of money but it does have great value, because it is the children who pay homage to their teacher with a detail that they can make themselves.
- Wooden skewers
- Paper muffin tins
- Children photos
- Crepe paper
- Pair of scissors
- Glue gun
1. Paint the wooden skewers with the green marker. You will have to paint as many as there are children in the class.
2. Gather four muffin cups and fold them into 2 parts. Trim the end a little in a circle. Now you have to glue them together in this way: leave a different color underneath (we have chosen a green one), add the 3 that we cut out and place a quarter upside down.
3. Cut out the photo of the child, glue it on the for and fold the edges of the latter inwards to make the effect of the flower petals.
4. Repeat the same process with the rest of the photos of the students.
5. Cut three pieces of cork the same size from the bottom of the planter. Line them with paper pinocchio and put them in the pot to which you will add another bit of paper pinocchio to decorate. You just have to click the skewers on it. Decorate with a ribbon or some other motif (we add a sun) and ... voila! You already have your own pot with photos of the students to give to the teacher.